Last week I bought this:
And so far I feel like this:
And because I feel the same way about all of you, my writer friends, I’ve decided to give away a copy of this:
You know its true love when I can’t stop giving things to you guys. That’s right, up for grabs for ONE WEEK ONLY, I’m giving away a copy of Donald Maass’s new book: The Breakout Novelist. The release date says March 11th. It’s like getting a book from the future. And one lucky winner is going to get it for free.
There’s a catch. There’s always a catch, right? No you don’t have to friend me (unless you want to), or Twitter, Facebook, or Blog the giveaway (unless you want to.) You don’t have to sign away your first born, sell me your soul, or join my Superpower Army of Bloggers (unless you want to.) Nope, none of that.
Instead, you’re going to have to answer a question. One question. Oh, also, the fate of the universe is resting on your answer.
Ready? Here are the rules-
- Open to US and Canada residents only
- You must be at least 17 to enter.
- Contest begins March 1st and ends March 7th. I will announce the winner on March 8th.
- Fill out the form below by providing your name, email, and mailing address. Normally I don’t mind if you use an alias, but since the book hasn’t officially been released yet I’m going to send it through Amazon as a gift and it’ll ship directly from Amazon to you when it is released. So no aliases please.
- In the event of an alien invasion, or other likewise disasters out of my control, the rules are subject to changes at any time.
- As soon as the contest is over I will delete all entries. I will never share or sell your personal information. Unless you are the winner I won’t even be looking at your personal information.
- Have fun and good luck!